Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Illustrator Proposal

1. Describe what kind of visual component you would like to create to accompany your essay

 I would like to create a visual that will advertise the product I wrote about. I want to show an advertisement add that could be used in stores, billboards, ect to promote the new media. Also, to show how people will benefit from using the new product as well. 


2. What tools/techniques in Illustrator / Photoshop will you be using?

 I will be probably do some type of a collage so  I will use the layering option from photoshop. Also I will be using the shape tool, color tool, feather tool, and others.


3. How to you envision your completed digital illustration?

I envision my illustrated very lively and eye catching. I want it to be made so when people see it they want to look at it an see what it is all about. It will be done professionally so people would not look at it as a fake media or not professionally used.


No comments:

Post a Comment